visualisationEngineering and Innovation
High fidelity visualisations are now seen as a real differentiator and it seems that no self-respecting Architect or Engineer feels properly prepared making a Client pitch without one. At CECL we therefore seek not only to efficiently produce accurate and informative visualisations, we strive to convey the emotion and passion of your creations.
Our experience has taught us however that we need the right tool for the job and everything works back from the agreed timescale and budget.
A high-end photorealistic flythrough may be appropriate for a tender presentation to a Client, but simple 2D CGI images may be perfectly adequate for conveying a method statement to your workforce.
• Construction sequencing for planning purposes (real and pseudo 4D)
• Public / planning exhibitions
• Induction and training (including virtual hazard perception)
• Communication of method statements and risk assessments
• Claims / Compensation Events
• Possession planning
• 3D motion capture of complex environments (site visits etc.)